Dr Anqi Zhang is now a Post-doctoral Fellow in the Department of Urban Planning and Design, The University of Hong Kong, under the supervision of Dr Weifeng Li. Her current research interests primarily include urban landscape and its social-environmental impacts such as urban vitality, urban heat island, and air quality, and the application of the geographical open data in urban and environmental studies. She aims to contribute to the field of urban sustainable development by providing an all-around understanding of the measurements, features, impacts, and optimization strategies of the urban landscape.
Anqi received a PhD degree from the University of Hong Kong, a Master’s degree from Peking University, and a Bachelor’s degree from Wuhan University. Her research has been published in journals including Landscape and Urban Planning, Sustainable Cities and Society, and Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science.
- Zhang A., Xia, C., & Li, W. (2022). Relationships between 3D urban form and ground-level fine particulate matter at street block level: Evidence from fifteen metropolises in China. Building and Environment, 211, 108745.
- Zhang, A., Xia, C., & Li, W. (2022). Exploring the effects of 3D urban form on urban air quality: Evidence from fifteen megacities in China. Sustainable Cities and Society, 78, 103649.
- Zhang, A., Li, W., Wu, J., Lin, J., Chu, J., & Xia, C. (2021). How can the urban landscape affect urban vitality at the street block level? A case study of 15 metropolises in China. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, 48(5), 1245–1262.
- Xia, C., Yeh, A. G. O., & Zhang, A. (2020). Analyzing spatial relationships between urban land use intensity and urban vitality at street block level: A case study of five Chinese megacities. Landscape and Urban Planning, 193, 103669.
- Wu, J., Wang, S., Zhang, Y., Zhang, A., & Xia, C. (2019). Urban landscape as a spatial representation of land rent: A quantitative analysis. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 74, 62–73.
- Zhang, A., Xia, C., Chu, J., Lin, J., Li, W., & Wu, J. (2019). Portraying urban landscape: A quantitative analysis system applied in fifteen metropolises in China. Sustainable Cities and Society, 46, 101396.