BSc SYSU; PhD
Dr. Guangzhao Chen is working as a postdoctoral fellow in Dr. Chao Ren’s research team in the Faculty of Architecture. He received his Bachelor and PhD degrees of geographical information system from Sun Yat-sen University in 2015 and 2020, respectively. His research interest mainly focuses on land use/land cover change modelling, local climate zone classification, and spatial mapping and assessment of urban climate.
- Chen, X. Li & X. Liu. 2022. Global land projection based on plant functional types with a 1-km resolution under socio-climatic scenarios. Scientific Data. Accepted.
- Luo, G. Hu, G. Chen, X. Liu, H. Hou & X. Li. 2022. 1 km land use/land cover change of China under comprehensive socioeconomic and climate scenarios for 2020–2100. Scientific Data, 9: 110. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41597-022-01204-w.
- Zeng, X. Liu, W. Lia, J. Ou, Y. Cai, G. Chen, M. Li, G. Li, H. Zhang & X. Xu. 2022. Global simulation of fine resolution land use/cover change and estimation of aboveground biomass carbon under the shared socioeconomic pathways. Journal of Environmental Management, 312(15): 119493. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.114943.
- Chen, J. Xie, W. Li, X. Li, L. CH Chung, C. Ren, X. Liu. 2021. Future “local climate zone” spatial change simulation in Greater Bay Area under the shared socioeconomic pathways and ecological control line. Building and Environment, 203: 108077. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2021.108077.
- Chen, X. Li, X. Liu, Y. Chen, X. Liang, J. Leng, X. Xu, W. Liao, Y. Qiu, Q. Wu & K. Huang. 2020. Global projections of future urban land expansion under shared socioeconomic pathways. Nature Communications, 11(1): 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-14386-x.
- Liao, X. Liu, X. Xu, G. Chen, X. Liang, H. Zhang & X. Li. 2020. Projections of land use changes under the plant functional type classification in different SSP-RCP scenarios in China. Science Bulletin, 65(22): 1935-1947. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scib.2020.07.014.
- Liang, Q. Guan, K. C. Clarke, G. Chen, S. Guo & Y. Yao. 2020. Mixed-cell cellular automata: A new approach for simulating the spatiotemporal dynamics of mixed land use structures. Landscape and Urban Planning, 205:103960, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landurbplan.2020.103960.
- Shi, X. Li, Z. Yang, T. Li, Y. Ren, T. Liu, N. Yang, H. Zhang & G. Chen. 2020. Tourism land use simulation for regional tourism planning using POIs and cellular automata, Transactions in GIS, 24 (4): 1119-1138, https://doi.org/10.1111/tgis.12626.
- Liang, X. Liu, G. Chen, J. Leng, Y. Wen & G. Chen. 2020. Coupling fuzzy clustering and cellular automata based on local maxima of development potential to model urban emergence and expansion in economic development zones. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 1: 1-23. https://doi.org/10.1080/13658816.2020.1741591.
- Zhao, X. Liu, P. Liu, G. Chen & J. He (2020) Urban expansion simulation and early warning based on geospatial partition and FLUS model. Journal of Geo-information Science, 22 (3): 517-530, https://doi.org/10.12082/dqxxkx.2020.190477. (In Chinese)
- Liang, X. Liu, X. Li, D. Li, H. Zhao & G. Chen. 2018. Urban growth simulation by incorporating planning policies into a CA-based future land-use simulation model. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 32(11): 2294-2316. https://doi.org/10.1080/13658816.2018.1502441.
- Li, G. Chen, X. Liu, X. Liang, S. Wang, Y. Chen, F. Pei & X. Xu. 2017. A new global land-use and land-cover change product at a 1-km resolution for 2010 to 2100 based on human–environment interactions. Annals of the American Association of Geographers, 107(5): 1040-1059. https://doi.org/10.1080/24694452.2017.1303357.