The Bachelor of Housing Management program is a 20-month part-time conversion program that is designed to broaden and deepen the knowledge of the Professional Diploma in Housing Management graduates. It is run and taught by a committed group of full-time academic research and teaching staff, as well as practitioners from the field. The program will enable graduates to:
- Acquire academic training in housing studies;
- Hold a Professional Diploma in Housing Management (formerly known as Diploma in Housing Management or Certificate in Housing Management) awarded by the HKU SPACE (formerly known as Department of Extra Mural Studies);
- Develop transferable knowledge and skills that are suitable to the changing demands of the housing profession in Hong Kong;
- Study part-time for a degree qualification in housing management; and
- Be eligible for continued study in the Masters in Housing Management program.
Enquiry: 3917 2721 Fax: 2559 0468 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org