MSc(Real Estate) 
MSc(Real Estate) majoring in Real Estate Investment and Finance 
Full Time: 1 year
Part Time: 2-3 years, with classes on evenings and Saturdays
Medium of Instruction
Each student must complete 12 courses including prescribed and elective courses 
||Elective Courses 
- Economics for professionals (RECO6003)
- Land economics (RECO6016)
- Real estate investment (RECO6069)
- Institutional analysis for urban studies (RECO7080)
- Asset pricing theory for real estate (RECO7090)
- Real estate management (RECO6014)
- Law for the real estate and construction industry (RECO6042)
- Planning and building development (RECO6039)
- Property valuation – principles and practices (RECO7076)
- Project workshop (RE) (RECO6059)
MSc(Real Estate) majoring in Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Real estate finance (RECO6070)
- Advanced real estate analysis (RECO7093)
- Research seminar (RECO6046)
- Greater China real estate (RECO7092)
- Building design and construction (RECO7095) 
Remark: The programme structure listed above is subject to change without prior notice.
Accredited by RICS; recognized by the GP and P&D divisions of HKIS
There is an option to take Dissertation (RECO6020) as the capstone course. Please consult the programme team.
There is no guarantee that the elective courses listed here or on the syllabus are offered every year. In the unfortunate event that an elective course cannot be offered (e.g. due to insufficient enrolment), students will have to take another course, which may affect the major they can get.
To meet HKIS requirements, students who have not studied construction technology or taken equivalent courses before should take the elective course Building Design and Construction.