1. What is Surveying?
Surveying is about the entire land development cycle. Take a look at this to learn more!
2. What/how will I learn?
Studio class. Our unique surveying studios provide a small-group, problem-based, collaborative learning platform for you to think across the boundaries of traditional academic disciplines and develop creative approaches and solutions to real life issues. More importantly, surveying studios intensify your communication skills with respect to graphic, verbal and text-based communications.
3. I did not study maths and science before. Will I be disadvantaged?
Find out our programme entrance requirements here.
4. I want to know more about the programme by meeting admissions tutor, is there any consultation session?
Yes, we offer 1-on-1 consultation to interested applicants. Make an appointment with us now!
5. Any internship opportunities?
We have strong ties with many industrial partners and therefore we are able to offer a lot of internship opportunities to our students. Explore our partner list here.
6. I’m an international student, will there be any assistance provided such as accommodation, visa, etc?
The Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS) offers extensive support to international students. Learn more about the service and assistance they provide here.
7. Is there any scholarship and prize provided?
We offer scholarship and prizes to students with outstanding academic performance. See the full list here.