The S.ARCH International Architectural Conference is a 3-day event with the focus on sustainability in architecture.
S.ARCH is unique event providing a common platform for both groups: academics / researchers and architects. Among them, our delegates are also students, representatives of construction companies, civil engineers, developers, etc., coming from more than 30 countries around the world.
The Conference consists of following:
- Set of Keynote Speeches given by international prominent architects
- Oral Presentations of contributed works (Research Papers),
- Oral presentations of the S.ARCH award short-listed projects – Best Completed Project AWARD,
- Oral presentations of the S.ARCH award short-listed projects – Best Conceptual Design AWARD,
- Student Paper Competition.
Furthermore, the conference includes:
- Panel discussions and networking
- Exhibition / Poster session of contributed works (Research Papers)
- Exhibition of the AWARD short-listed completed projects
- Exhibition of the AWARD short-listed conceptual designs
- Awarding ceremony of the winners of the S.ARCH AWARD in different categories
- Awarding ceremony for the best Research Paper
- Special get-together party cocktail dinner with networking opportunity for lectures, delegates, etc.
- Student Programme.
T1 State of Affairs and Future Visions / T2 Conceptual and Methodical Concepts / T3 Holistic Environmental Perceptions / T4 Interactive Structures / T5 Urban Ecology and Climate / T6 Bioclimatic and Cultural Sensitivity / T7 Materiality / T8 Investments and Constructions
For the S.ARCH Conferences we have cooperated and are cooperating with worldwide known star-architects
and studios like:
- Winy Maas, MVRDV (The Netherlands, China), TU Delft (The Netherlands)
- Sou Fujimoto, Sou Fujimoto Architects (Japan)
- Dietmar Eberle, BAUMSCHLAGER+EBERLE (Austria), ETH Zurich
- ZAHA HADID ARCHITECTS (United Kingdom, China)
- Richard Meier & Partners (USA)
- Kengo Kuma, KKAA (Japan, France), University of Tokyo (Japan)
- GRIMSHAW, United Kingdom
- Snohetta, Norway
- Julien De Smedt, JDS Architects (Denmark, Belgium, China)
- Various Universities and Institutes from all around the World
Conference website: http://s-arch.net/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com